- Born in Bilbao, Spain in 1971.
- From 1987 to 1992 he studied at Ortuella´s School of Arts and Craftsmanship (Basque Country, Spain).
- He received training from the most prestigious ceramics school in Spain (Sargadelos School of Ceramics in 1998 and La Bisbal Ceramics School of Research in 2002).
- Bronze Course (2002-2003) in the School of Arts and Craftmanship of Deba (Basque Country, Spain) founded by Jorge Oteiza.
- Winner of a contest to create a sculpture for the centenary of the municipality of Ortuella (Basque Country, Spain) in 2003.
- BA with Honours in Fine Arts from the University of the Basque Country, Spain (2006-2011).
- Selected by Cai Guo-Qiang for the realization of "El patio de recaudacion de la renta" at the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao in 2009.
- He participates in the artistic team, elaborating the design and development of the Basque sculptors Park "Meatzaldea Goikoa" in La Arboleda (Basque Country, Spain) with authors such as: Nestor Barrenetxea, Ricardo Ugalde and Vicente Larrea (2012-2013).
- Professor of painting and sculpture from 1995 in the culture houses of various Municipalities of the Basque country.
- 2006, Iron Sculptors, Rialia Museum, Portugalete (Vizcaya, Spain) along with Agustín Ibarrola, Jose Garay Zugasti and Isabel Garay.
- 2008, We are not islands, University of the Basque Country, Bilbao´s campus.
- 2014, Art for Living XIII Dearte Fair, Contemporary. Madrid, Soria, Medinaceli.
- 2014, Exhibition Flamenco Ocre & Oro. Art Galery (Paris)
- 2014, Exhibition II Collezionista, Mediterraneo award, Ocre & Oro. "Festival di arte e creativita 2014 U.N.A.R.” (Roma).
- 2014, Donostiartean International Contemporary Art Fair. Sky Gallery Art's (San Sebastián)
- 2014, Popup Night, Zero Gallery (London)
- 2014, Tunnel - Project, Zero Gallery (London)
- 2014, Lice 2014, International contemporary art fair (Lisboa)
- 2014, Exhibition Circuit Artístic, Vic (Barcelona)
- 2014, Multidisciplinary comtemporary art collective fair. Circuit Artustic , Castillo Montesquiu (Barcelona)
- 2015, Meet Art Miami 15 fine art exhibition Gonçalo Daniel Madeira (Miami)
- 2015, International Fine art exhibition "Nina Torres" (Miami)
- 2009, Fe, Abanto y Ciervana gallery (Vizcaya, Spain).
- 2011, Winner of the international Bilbao Bizkaia Design Award for "Negrala project".
- 2012, Structure, Oke Ortuella Culture House (Basque Country, Spain).