- Born in Bilbao, Spain in 1971.
- From 1987 to 1992 he studied at Ortuella´s School of Arts and Craftsmanship (Basque Country, Spain).
- He received training from the most prestigious ceramics school in Spain (Sargadelos School of Ceramics in 1998 and La Bisbal Ceramics School of Research in 2002).
- Bronze Course (2002-2003) in the School of Arts and Craftmanship of Deba (Basque Country, Spain) founded by Jorge Oteiza.
- Winner of a contest to create a sculpture for the centenary of the municipality of Ortuella (Basque Country, Spain) in 2003.
- BA with Honours in Fine Arts from the University of the Basque Country, Spain (2006-2011).
- Selected by Cai Guo-Qiang for the realization of "El patio de recaudacion de la renta" at the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao in 2009.
- He participates in the artistic team, elaborating the design and development of the Basque sculptors Park "Meatzaldea Goikoa" in La Arboleda (Basque Country, Spain) with authors such as: Nestor Barrenetxea, Ricardo Ugalde and Vicente Larrea (2012-2013).
- Professor of painting and sculpture from 1995 in the culture houses of various Municipalities of the Basque country.
- 2006, Iron Sculptors, Rialia Museum, Portugalete (Vizcaya, Spain) along with Agustín Ibarrola, Jose Garay Zugasti and Isabel Garay.
- 2008, We are not islands, University of the Basque Country, Bilbao´s campus.
- 2014, Art for Living XIII Dearte Fair, Contemporary. Madrid, Soria, Medinaceli.
- 2014, Exhibition Flamenco Ocre & Oro. Art Galery (Paris)
- 2014, Exhibition II Collezionista, Mediterraneo award, Ocre & Oro. "Festival di arte e creativita 2014 U.N.A.R.” (Roma).
- 2014, Donostiartean International Contemporary Art Fair. Sky Gallery Art's (San Sebastián)
- 2014, Popup Night, Zero Gallery (London)
- 2014, Tunnel - Project, Zero Gallery (London)
- 2014, Lice 2014, International contemporary art fair (Lisboa)
- 2014, Exhibition Circuit Artístic, Vic (Barcelona)
- 2014, Multidisciplinary comtemporary art collective fair. Circuit Artustic , Castillo Montesquiu (Barcelona)
- 2015, Meet Art Miami 15 fine art exhibition Gonçalo Daniel Madeira (Miami)
2015, International Fine art exhibition "Nina Torres" (Miami)
2015, Collective exhibition, Abartium Gallery, (Barcelona)
2016, Contemporary collective exhibition, Abartium Gallery, (Barcelona)
2016, Collective exhibition, Sky Gallery Arts, (Donostia)
2017, Christmas collective exhibition, Fariza Gallery, (Bizkaia)
- 2020, Exhibition Much more than art, Max Arte Center, (Bizkaia)
2022,Basque sculptors exhibition, Gaurko euskal eskultoreak, Amoreieta-Etxano, (Bizkaia)
- 2022, Exhibition Encounters Sculpture, Ciudadela, (Pamplona)
- 2009, Fe, Abanto y Ciervana gallery (Vizcaya, Spain).
- 2011, Winner of the international Bilbao Bizkaia Design Award for "Negrala project".
- 2012, Structure, Oke Ortuella Culture House (Basque Country, Spain).